A party is never complete without amazing party foods. Fortunately, you can find hundreds of simple party food recipes to WOW your guests. Here are some of the best party foods that always manage to amaze.
- Garlic Bread: This simple yet fabulous recipe will glorify the menu at your party. Your guests might need a reminder to spare room for the main course. You may serve it simple or may top it with cheese, chives, oregano, parsley flakes or whatever suits your mood.
- Stuffed Eggs: Your guests are going to love this classic. Stuff the boiled eggs with a mixture of egg yolk, mayonnaise and mustard and they are all set to please your guests. You can add flavor by using black pepper, salt, thyme, diced pickle, olives, vinegar, sour cream and what not. Add them to a platter of veggies or serve them with cheese and crackers.
- Apple Nachos: Another simple pleasure for your guests. Slice the apples. Sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar. Dip them in caramel sauce. Use anything that comes in handy for topping this yummy delight. You may use almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios or give it a chocolaty flavor by adding chocolate chips or small chocolate chunks.
- Pop-stachio: Sounds fun? Yes they are a delight for your taste buds and easy to prepare. Just pop the kernels as directed. Mix them with pistachios. Sprinkle salt, black pepper and maybe some sugar if you like. To enhance the flavor pour some cream cheese or any other sauce you like. And they are ready in almost no time.
- Pantry Pasta: A quick recipe to please your guests. Nothing more appealing than pantry pasta. Grab some onions, tomatoes, garlic, olives, and boiled chicken or chicken stocks. Heat them in a pan at a medium rate. Mix the ingredients. Dip cooked pasta in the sauce. Now mix the fried vegetables, chicken and pasta. Top it with nuts. You may add a layer of cheese and bake it for 10-15 minutes. Your dish is ready.
- Nutty Dark Chocolate: Nothing easier than this recipe. Plus it’s a treat for all those chocolate lovers at your party. And you don’t need to put much effort into it. What else one can ask for?
Just grab some dark chocolate and a handful of nuts. Break the chocolate in medium sized chunks. Mix them with nuts and your party snack is ready that’s going to take over everything else in your party.
- Chocolate Mousse: Desserts are the life of a party. And what better satisfies the sweet tooth than a chocolate dessert! All you have to do is to heat the chocolate and water together in a pan until the chocolate melts. Mix vanilla to the melted chocolate and let the mixture cool down. Now take another bowl, whip some cream in it and blend in some sugar and chocolate. Scoop out the chocolate mousse. Add some chocolate chips. And the dessert is ready.
These quick recipes will put the weight off your shoulders and will be a success in amazing your guests.